“All dreams can come true if we have the courage to follow them.”
- Adaptation disorders (grief, loss, changes in life circumstances, etc.)
- Immigration and emigration, counselling for returnees
- Hypnosis therapy (e.g: exam nerves, sleep disorders, hypnotic gastric band, social phobia …)
Psychological counselling (Counselling)
When I offer psychological counselling, I see counselling as a process that helps people to solve personal, social or psychological challenges and difficulties.
My goal is to enable people to see things more clearly, to help them focus on positive thoughts, feelings and behaviours to make positive and meaningful changes for themselves.
Hypnosis is a scientifically recognised, very well studied, modern therapy and coaching method. Many things that once seemed inexplicable in connection with hypnosis are now transparent and comprehensible and have been proven by brain research. While fully conscious, a direct communication with the subconscious can be conducted.
Only you decide which issues you want to deal with. You are the best expert for yourself. I will show you how you can use hypnosis as a tool to use all available skills in finding solutions.
The basis of my practice is a client-centred approach. This means that I regard you and I as equal partners in our work together. I am creative in my therapeutic approach and I offer a range of therapeutic approaches that can be tailored to your needs.
EMDR stands for Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing.
EMDR is a recognised psychotherapeutic short-term method for the treatment of fears and strong feelings of distress, which were caused by an experience and are still distressing today.
A successful treatment with EMDR hypnosis can help to regain more strength and joy of life.
Licenses and professional memberships
- Permission to practice psychotherapy as a non-medical practitioner for psychotherapy
- Member of the Association of Independent Psychotherapists (VFP)
- Member of the International Society for Professional Counsellors (ISPC)
- New Zealand Association of Positive Psychology (NZAPP)
I run my practice part-time. Nevertheless, I will be able to offer you appointments as soon as possible. Please do not hesitate to call me (answering machine) or send me an e-mail.